Thursday, May 23, 2013

Sagittarius and Aquarius Compatibility

Sagittarius and Aquarius Compatibility
There is an instant connection and mutual admiration between Aquarius and their Sagittarian. There are so many things both share in common and much more that they admire about each other. Sagittarians are natural dreamers and, just like Aquarius, they have excellent and new ideas. Sagittarians are creative and there is never a dull moment when the two are together. Sagittarius has a mysterious, yet romantic overtone that lies underneath, making their relationship very promising.

The relationship Aquarius has with Sagittarius is more on the friendship level. They find understanding and security in a free-spirited and protective Sagittarian. There is not much trouble with them. In fact, Aquarians find Sagittarians to be much like themselves. Aquarians appreciate how Sagittarius gives value to their individuality and optimism.

Sagittarians love their unlimited freedom, including recreational flirting, and eventually  Aquarians could not care less because they also do the same. Sagittarius also has wild and unusual ideas, one thing that Aquarius looks for in a partner. Aquarians want to be mentally stimulated, to be encouraged, and pushed beyond their limits. They look for a partner who can be easy going and always on the move all the time and Sagittarians can offer just that.

Advantages of Sagittarius and Aquarius Relationship

Aquarius shares a mutual understanding about everything with their Sagittarius. They can keep up with the Aquarian's passion for adventure and exploration. Sagittarius never restrains them from the things they love doing. A relationship with both signs is like meeting your soul mate.

Furthermore, Aquarians love how Sagittarius always has gusto in their eyes every time they share their ideas and experiences with them. Aquarians love people who appreciate them, people who see greatness in them. And the way a Sagittarian can appreciate the smallest things they do; it counts a lot.

Likewise, Sagittarians are very progressive. They do not think of the how's and why's of things, but rather grab every opportunity to solve any problem. They cling more on the logical side of things, looking into every subject, before jumping into the next thing. Same goes, when they have projects in mind. They make sure they accomplish one thing first, before planning and dreaming the next. Your Daily Horoscopes for Sagittarius will help you learn more about this.

Disadvantages of Sagittarius and Aquarius Relationship

With pros, comes cons. Sagittarius just like any other, has their own flaws and one of them is their known stubbornness. They are so opinionated and when they make up their mind, nothing can convince them to do otherwise.

Furthermore, Sagittarius is emotionally cut off. Though, Aquarians can be the same, they also want to feel the commitment and the security within the relationship. Aquarians also want to feel that our partner cares for them, is interested, and madly in love, but not too much.

Lastly, Sagittarius is blindly optimistic and sometimes irresponsible. They always plan, but take time when it comes getting those plans to materialize, and sometimes they do not even happen. And when it comes to things that need their decision, they can be compulsive. They are tactless and restless, lazy, always have fear of responsibilities and commitments, and are too idealistic.

Don'ts with a Sagittarius and Aquarius Relationship

This relationship needs spontaneity for it to flourish. It is advisable that both signs must not be too tight nor too complacent with each other. Yes, freedom and their independence is highly valuable, but it is more likely that Aquarians will go astray if they feel there is no security within the relationship.

Likewise, Sagittarian must not forget to stimulate their Aquarian for higher learning and exploration. If it helps to encourage them through healthy competition, then they can do so, just as long as they keep in mind that their Aquarian could not help it if they lose or feel unappreciated.

Sagittarius is more expressive than Aquarius. They will not say things that would make their Aquarian feel special, rather they will show it. They can show it by being thoughtful and being always around, especially during the times their partner needs them the most. It is important that Aquarius must pay attention to the simple things they do, and learn how to appreciate them. You will understand this more by reading your Daily Sagittarius Love Horoscope.

What The Relationship Needs

The Aquarian and Sagittarian relationship is bound to prosper because of the set similarities. They are optimistic, open-minded, and energetic. What this relationship needs is spontaneity. This pairing requires that both must develop together and progress together.

For an insensitive Aquarian, Sagittarius must learn how to understand. They must continue to appreciate the little things Aquarius does, even to the extent that they forget to appreciate their partner themselves. Also, this relationship needs to continue the level of excitement for each other. They must not lose interest in the things that they can do and explore together; both must continue to stimulate each other's minds and physical energy.

Jordan Canon
Spiritual Advisor
Free-Spiritual-Guidance.com

6 comments:

  1. Hi, i am Aquarius guy, im in love with a sagittarius girl.. but both of us are not together we are not even in a talking term, but i still love.. she 1st said she has feelings and suddenly says no.. she is like changing her mind. so i called it of coz i wanna both of us to take the time to change our self and see what goes on.. is there any possibility for a sagittarius girl will change her mind??? you said she is stubborn even im stubborn as a aquarius male.. we are even stubborn then her.. but for her sake im like letting go my stubbornness.. i want to know is there any possibilities that she will change her mind??? like fix her mind..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a sag girl and my boyfriends and Aquarius. He pursued me for 2 years before my yes and nos became more of a consistent yes. My yes and nos still come and go, but we have never been happier 5 years and going. I guess sags can never say yes, but trust me, no doesn't ever really mean no. We tend to just not want to say yes. Plus the commitment issue side of things, we stick around and are loyal ONLY if you don't mention anything that requires the verbal confirmation for long term commitment. EVER. Unless it's open hearted chat mode, but eventhen.. Things can get uncomfortable and would make us want to flee with that yes no question.

      Delete
  2. I am sag girl and yes we can change our mind!! Communication is the most important thing. Does she know how u feel? I personally need to hear it and not just assume u feel something just by your actions. We tend to fear commitment so that could be why she says she cares then says no. It takes us longer to commit but if u stick around and show her you are the real deal then she will stay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I m a Sag Woman,and i m in love with a Aquarius man and we cant seem to c eye to eye on our relationship.He wants this his and his it has to b i have no say so in nothing.it just dont work tht way when u r in a relationship u have to agree on everything,talk about it.no him and i dont no if i could deal with this anymore.2 yrs together. Someone help please...ty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im an Aquarius women and I have deep/ mixed feelings for my Sag. When were first met, instantly we both felt we knew one another from somewhere but couldnt place our finger on it. We went through our past, people we know/ known and the kicker is were from differnt states. So of course, nothing. Any who, there are moments when I feel so universaly connected to him. Like i can look at him and know what hes thinking or may even ask.... Though this is a trait of mine... But there are moments when i feel he can be such an ass, selfish, uncaring, tit for tat, lazy, unable to commit to expecations he set. Im still working on this over the top anger of mine but sometimes i feel its well deserved because he never listens but says he loves me and care. Maybe its time to for a break

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im a Sagittarius woman and im currently in a relationship with an aquarius man. We're trying to get back from him disappearing on me.

    First, I have to say as a Sagittarius female I am NOT scared of commitment IF the other person makes me feel completely accepted, loved, and appreciated. I personally have no problems loosing my "freedom" to someone who actually gives a shit about me. However I will agree with the commentime that sagittarius womend go back and forth between answers,but my reason for doing so is different and may give u a better understanding on why we do that.

    I do this to my aquarius man sometimes and it's because I am unsure of how he feels sometimes so I am afraid of wearing my heart on my sleeve to only get hurt bcso I don't exactly know if he's feeling the same, bcs he's always changing on me.

    Some background info.. we got into an argument a month ago bcs I got to paranoid and basically freaked out. I understand why he was upset at my actions bcs it was repetitive after he told me to stop and when I worry, he worries more. I felt so bad and guilty bcs I had nothing to worry about. I'm just the kind of woman that has always gave out more than I was given. So for him to come into my life and give me this different feeling is something I wasn't used to. Things moved fast and that scared me too. My aqua man ended up disappearingredients on me for over a month. One day I called him, no answer but surprisingly he texted me. He said he left bcs he can sense that he was becoming addicted to me and it was bad bcs I could get away with anything. Well it wasn't my fault he felt that way? I never once thought that I would get away with it. In fact I've been beating myself up so much for it and he's over here thinking otherwise. Now when he talks to me he's distant and short. I feel like he's holding a grudge against me. He wants make up sex and I want it really bad too but how do I know that he won't disappear again? I've expressed that. During his time of absence I felt so unimportant like I didn't exist or mean anything and that all the sweet things he told me was just a lie. I haven't told him that statement yet bcs I don't want to push him away with expressing how I feel, bcs I think that's why he disappeared in the first place. He's always trying to force me to speak whats on my mind but I hold back from fear that I will push him away. He hates it bcs he can always tell if something is wrong with me. He just has this connected energy with me and he knows, as do i. Maybe I shouldn't have called him, maybe I should have just let him contact me.... he said he would have contacted me but idk if I believe that based on his actions. He told me he loved me first, I wonder if he really ment it or if it was just to keep me around for the benefits. I'm not going to tell him I think this bcs he won't understand why I feel this why. He's just so consumed with himself sometimes so I wonder if he really loves me or if he's just acting good to me so he'll have the benefits.

    All I know is that he is my best friend, lover and greatestablished inspiration. He's like me in the sense that we are both hardworking and see the ugliest things around the world and just appreciate that we don't have to go through that. He stimulates me physically, emotionally and mentally like i do for him but right now I feel like we're loosing our spark. I hope we can get through this and come out stronger. I appreciate any sincere advice that anyone wants to give. Wish me luck, aquarius men do put u on this psychotic roller-coaster

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, however spam with links to other websites will not be accepted.