Friday, June 20, 2014

Am I doing my Highest Good by being a Solitary Practitioner?

Jordan,

I am studying Wicca and have been since November 1, 2013. I had been feeling a huge disconnect with my Spiritual Mentor for some time. We set up a day & time that was convenient for both of us to meet and talk. When I walked in the door I immediately felt the tension and negative energy in the room. Unknown to me there were two other people invited to this discussion. When the discussion started it was not my Spiritual Mentor who lead it but one of the other ladies present. I was accused of many different things that were not true and were a heard it through the grapevine type of deal. The following day I sat down with my husband and discussed the conversation. The biggest thing that hurt my heart & soul was when my Spiritual Mentor stated she does not have the time to teach Wicca nor does she want to teach anyone Wicca at this point in her life. I have been teaching myself through books, a Wicca 101 class with a wonderful teacher, and taking classes on Witch School International. I am the type of person who can never get enough Spiritual Knowledge and always want to learn more. My husband and I decided that it was in my best interest and for my Highest Good to no longer attend functions with this group. I have made the decision to be a Solitary Practitioner at this point in my life. The guidance I am asking from you is only by reading my situation that I am standing in my truth and doing what is for my Highest Good. 

Thank You & Blessed Be, 
Monica
 


Hello Monica,
 
Thank you for taking the time to write in and share your feelings.  Spiritual Counseling on this website is not meant to provide anyone with my opinion on any situation.  The counseling is meant to help you and any other soul who writes in to learn to look within and allow your inner self to guide you to the answers your searching for.  As one evolves their soul, there are many situations that will arise that lead to uncertainty and to many questions on which path to take.  Its finding the answers within your own heart and soul that lead to further evolution.  Free will is a gift that provides you the ability to choose which path is best for you and your soul's further evolution.   
 
Perhaps you may want to spend some time reading through your personal astrology reading and work to connect the reading and the words in it to your current situation. 
 
Often, there are situations that arise that when one looks back at his or her reading, his or her soul can connect to the reading and use it to guide him or her.  

Love and Light,

Jordan Canon 
Spiritual Advisor 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, however spam with links to other websites will not be accepted.